Friday 25 January 2013

Day 13 ~ Recovery Day and a Day I Didn't Let Myself Off Easily

Hey There Loverlies!!!

Today has been a serious recovery day for me, even though I spent half my day at the local charity shop which I do every Friday morning. I was going to give myself the day off but i decided that after the self inflicted state I had put myself in then I wasn't going to let myself get off that easily. I wanted to remember what it is like getting around in that state for the day, so that is what I did.

After not sleeping very well and finding it very hard to move all night because of the pain I was in, I got myself ready for the day. Unfortunately jsut before I was about to leave my body decided to really punish me and a change of clothes was required. And yes I still went in.

I was however really good for brekky and had some Choccy Soy Milk and Blueberries for Brekky and the only cows milk I had all day was in my coffee at work so not too bad.

Lunch was a salad sandwich with wheat free bread. The nice one. There are some AWFUL breads out there and for reasons that completely baffle me they are still on the market when these other breads are out there that have the taste and texture of wheat breads without the brick lining.

Anywho i have really taken it easy today and I am still recovering. In fact Himself has been trying to bounce me into bed to rest for the most part of me being home. In the next 10 or so minutes he will be getting his wish and I shall go and hide under the blankey and pretend like I am feeling much better so he will let me get up tomorrow. (Just kidding Hunny I know you are reading this!!!)

So was it worth the consequences, Yes it was. I know have a much better handle on things and a much deeper understnding of myself and just what my body is going through and I don't think i will be forgetting this one for quite some time to come.

So another step in the journey and a very steep and painful not to mention embarressing step or steps have been taken over these last couple of days.

Sometimes I think we have to learn the hard way before we really take things seriously. It's kind of like giving up drinking or anything else, there are always going to be bad days and days you trip up. However we all learnt to pick ourselves back up as kids and for the most part we learnt to run with our feet leaving the ground instead of scuffing our shoes with every step.

Oh and never forget to forgive yourself when you do. 

Until tomorrow

xox Love and Light xox
















No comments:

Post a Comment