Friday 13 September 2013

My First Sighting Of Vegan "Cheeses"

Today was a bit exciting for me today, I found vegan "cheeses" in Greenlife in Totnes. YAY!!!

This means that I can now experiment with them and see what I can come up with which could be quite exciting this weekend...



I'm thinking of trying out a recipe I have for Gluten-Free and Vegan Quiche with the creamy cheese and I'm not sure yet with the cheddar type. I think something that shows how it melts (if it does) and what can be done with it. I do miss cheese toasties I have to admit! I know it's boring but when you are stuck for choices you have to go with what you can make up as you go along.

Personally I think trying out the recipes that you miss the most is the best plan of action altogether. It's from those recipes that you can feel like you are eating the same as everyone else and not being different or left out.

I will let you know my progress and how I get on over the weekend.

Until next time

Remember leave the rabbit food for the rabbits and eat to live!!!

xox Pam xox


No comments:

Post a Comment