Friday 31 July 2015

The Angst of Cheesecake

I don't know about you guys but the moment I am told No, that's the moment my head basically gets a "screw you" attitude.

This is not a new thing for many people and it tends to be easier to get through when you are changing your lifestyle with other people. I am not. My son is happy to eat what I make but he wants to add meat to it. More about that another time.

Time to really get stuck into sorting out food to go out with though as the last few days have proven to me it is almost impossible to go out and actually have this lifestyle and fit with others as well.

Here is my vlog to go with this. I am getting used tot he camera slowly, I guess doing these vlog journals is helping me get over that so hopefully they will get better over time. It needs to I have a competition recipe/cooking video to do. Yeap I have entered a competition with Holland and Barrett so I really need to get this right.

I have the food bank this morning so I will be popping off this morning but this aternoon I will be making food and with any luck not forgetting the memory card in the camera this time !!!! *face palm*

So here it is I hope you enjoy it.... if you are going to leave a comment please be kind, please do subscribe to the YouTube channel cos that would be awesomes :D

See you laters !!!! Byeeeeee xox


No comments:

Post a Comment